5/12/2009

Tagged Again

List 6 unimportant things that make you happy!
My Sister-in-law says, "If they are things that make you happy, then aren't they really important?" I agree! I will try to focus on the "unimportant" ones, so my family is out, thought they are the first thing I think of when I think about what makes my happy! (That was a mouthful.)
My 6 things:
1. A Clean house
2. The floors cleaned, swept and mopped
3. All the laundry done, ironing too
4. Food, all kinds
5. When the bulbs come up (wished they lasted forever)
6. New Things (not to be confused with new adventures, I am not daring or to excited about too much change.)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating Tammy, it's so much fun to read your post!! I love clean house, too, and all kinds of food. Yeah, I know what you mean about the light bulbs, someone should come out with a light bulb that will last forever so we don't have to keep replacing it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! I love your clarification on #6 ;)

    ReplyDelete