too precious for words.
He looks way too handsome!
My cutest nephew ever!!!!! I love all the pictures! He is getting so big and all grown up! Love him!
He is a handsome little guy!
Jacob is so precious! I can't believe that he's 2!! I am really proud that you didn't buy anything at Kiddie Kandids. Those shots are REALLY tempting!!
I cannot believe your willpower! I would have spent tons of money on those pics. Good for you!
OMG-what a cutie patootie!
ADORABLE!.. P.S. just so ya know if you guys end up renting your house, Ken is interested!
too precious for words.
ReplyDeleteHe looks way too handsome!
ReplyDeleteMy cutest nephew ever!!!!! I love all the pictures! He is getting so big and all grown up! Love him!
ReplyDeleteHe is a handsome little guy!
ReplyDeleteJacob is so precious! I can't believe that he's 2!! I am really proud that you didn't buy anything at Kiddie Kandids. Those shots are REALLY tempting!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe your willpower! I would have spent tons of money on those pics. Good for you!
ReplyDeleteOMG-what a cutie patootie!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!.. P.S. just so ya know if you guys end up renting your house, Ken is interested!
ReplyDelete