On Saturday Mark came home from the Dominican Republic. He was there for a week and his team saw over 900 people. Kayley had her first t-ball game, that was exciting!! We celebrated Jacob's birthday with his Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins, that were in town! (I can't believe he will be 2 this Saturday.) Mother's day was fabulous, the girls had been working on all sorts of things for me ALL week! Kayley brought home 2 flowers for me from school. One we planted and one she wants to keep growing in a cup so we can take it to our new house. (I hope I don't kill it! I think it would do better outside.) It was fun to have Mark's parents in town this weekend, and fun to spend Mother's day with them. To our Mom's, WE LOVE YOU!!!
Tammy you are truly talented and creative with the train cake, not to mention your yearly calendar we get on Christmas. What an amazing job you did!! You look so cute with your baby belly, everyone look so cute and good in the picture. That's nice to have Mark back at home with the family. Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteCute cake, Tammy! You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cute mom! I love it when we come and visit you...wish you lived closer.
ReplyDeletePS Way cute cake!
Cute cake! Do you have a link for the tips on making it?
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to see the darling family of 6. What a nice cake, and nice gifts for Mom too. Good job. What a great accomplishment Mark for helping so many people in need. We are proud of all of you!
ReplyDeleteMan, that cake so rocks!!I need to take some sort of a class to be able to do something like that. It looks like you received a lot of nice goodies for mothers day
ReplyDeleteHere is the website I used for the cake. http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/train-cakes.html#c1 (I used the info from cake #4 submitted by the Knoll Family.)
ReplyDeleteThank you Tammy for sharing it with us, I will have to check out the website. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love the cake - sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute cake!! I love it!!
ReplyDelete