5/04/2009

FHE

For Family Home Evening the girls wanted to go to the BYU Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum. It wasn't too long ago we went there with Aunt Rachel, but the kids wanted to go again! We did get to see some new things this time and the kids had a BLAST!
After the Museum we went by the Provo Temple. Jacob loves to talk and sing about the Temple and he loved being on the Temple grounds the kids also enjoyed all the water fountains (but that was no surprise).I have to add these other random pictures into this post.
I just love sleeping pictures!

Moriah's fort! Kayley enjoyed this too and soon Jacob enjoyed destroying it, which made his sister not so happy.
OUR WEEKEND GETAWAY! Enjoying the Pool!
Jacob loved throwing the ball! He had such a good time. He even got Mommy to come in and swim, I usually prefer to watch and take pictures, but this time after Jacob asked me twice to come in, I went in. I probably need the practice anyway, since I signed us up for a Mommy and Me swim class this June. I figured Jacob will want to be in the water right along with Moriah and Kayley, so we are ALL signed up for swimming lessons once school is out!
Super Dad and Super Jacob having a little FUN!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys sure know how to jazz up FHE activities!!! Cute pictures, how fun it looks!! Miss you guys, how are you feeling now Tammy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for keeping us updated. Every picture is sweet. You are a good mom. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic's of the kids at the pool are darling. I also love sleeping pictures-they are so quiet and calm in them. Saw your comment on my blog-yes, Bailey is 7 and in 2nd grade and Camden is 5 and in kindergarten. Crazy how quickly time flies. It seems like we were just at your wedding....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...looks like you are all having fun without your dad!!! How will I ever live up to it when I get back home!
    Moriah...I LOVE the fort. Very nicely done.
    Kayley...good luck with your baseball game Saturday!!!
    Jacob looks like he grew...but that is probably just the "I miss you" vision. Ha Ha.
    Love you all. See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete