Kayley has been playing TeeBall and really enjoying it. A close friend from the neighborhood and her cousin Jordan are on her team which makes it even more fun. We remembered to take the camera this time and actually got some pictures!
Warming up with some big throws!
Swing Batta-Batta!
Safe!
Run Kayley Run!
Headed Home with the help of 3rd basecoach...Uncle Troy!
She is so adorable. Bailey tried baseball but was bored-he kept looking for bugs in the grass and drawing in the dirt-he likes basketball and soccer-you know the sports that are constantly moving. What a boy...has to be constantly moving
ReplyDeleteThat girl really has athletic form. She will be good at whatever she wants to do. And she is adorable, too!
ReplyDeleteThe infamous coach knows talent when he sees it, I see talent written all over the picture of her throwing the ball. Mom and i always enjoy looking at the pictures of the grandchildren.
ReplyDeleteKayley is such a cutie. Go Kayley!!! I love all your pictures, you guys are always having fun!! Miss and love ya'll!! I got your text Tammy, you are welcome, I'm glad Jacob love his car we got him and his outfit.
ReplyDelete