10/13/2008

TAGGED AGAIN!

So I have been personally tagged again! This makes 3 tags in less than a month! Here goes:

Guilty Pleasures
(these are in no specific order)
1. Blogging
2. Scrap booking on the computer
3. Being on the computer in general (NOT getting other, more important stuff done) : )
4. Harper's Homemade white bread (warmed up with butter), sorry to those not living in Utah or Idaho (I think that's the only place you can get it?)
5. Chips and dip (I like SALT, sometimes I think I like it more that sugar, only sometimes)
6. Chocolate (carmel brownies, chocolate chocolate chip cake, candy, you get the idea!)
7. Ice Cream (we just came across Dreyer's Slow Churned Light Ice Cream, it's 1/2 the fat and 1/3 fewer calories, and I would never ever guess that!)
8. NOT cleaning the house
9. Going to bed way too late
10. Sleeping in (when I can)

1 comment:

  1. Number 5,6 you inherited from your mom and 7 definetly from your dad. I don't remember about you not ever cleaning house.

    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete