On Sunday we had corn on the cob with dinner.
I didn't make one for Jacob (he has just never had one, I didn't think about him "WANTING" one). Well he DID. Luckily Moriah shared hers with him. He LOVED it. He was very FUNNY to watch, so I grabbed the camera and snapped this pic. Jacob is CUTE, FUNNY and makes us SMILE all the time! He is so lovable!!!

Awww, that is so precious!! I love it~
ReplyDeleteMia and ella go CRAZY over corn on the cob! It must run in the family!
ReplyDeleteHow cute, Jacob is sooo adorable!! Eligh loves corn on a cob, he picks out each corn at a time. Love it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! I should post one like this. Emilee loves corn on the cob, too. She kept eating it raw while the kids were shucking it. I do have a pic...
ReplyDeleteThat is one of our kid's favorites as well, Kyler likes it now cause he is teething!
ReplyDeleteHi Tammy What a great photo. I can not believe how fast kids grow. Jacob looks just like Mark. Hope you are all doing well. I miss you and love you. Tell Mark and kids we send our love :)
ReplyDeleteCarmela
Cute picture, cute baby, loves his corn. love ya
ReplyDeleteGrandma and Grandpa Tringali