For Activity Days, Moriah had a Father-Daughter activity:
Dads and Dames Pinewood Derby!
It was LOTS of fun.
and painted it (with Mom's help).
I helped with cutting, rough sanding, the final coat of paint
and some special secret tips for the axles
from Uncle Troy (thanks bro!).
On Saturday, Moriah and I put the finishing touches on the car:
Cloud stickers and such.
She really liked the stickers that said:
"Just me and my Dad"
and
"So BIG! So FAST!"
Last night was the big race.
There were lots of cool looking cars including a designer high-heel shoe (Coyne's), an 'i-car' (Lindsey's), and a double decker bus (Green's).
Here is Moriah with her
#1 Sky Racer:
What a great Daddy-Daughter Day activity.
ReplyDeleteI love the car Moriah!!! Very creative.
Love Grandma Tringali
Such a great car! I think our activity day girls should do this - how fun!
ReplyDeleteThey did have FUN thanks to your husband for helping us with the car!!!
ReplyDelete