10/09/2008

Addicted to Backgrounds...

So Tammy heard a rumor that she could create her
own backgrounds for blogs and asked me about it.
We did a little research (see links at bottom of blog) and
VOILA!
We learned how to make our own backgrounds.
Tammy used The Print Shop program we have
along with some online resources from Shabby Princess
to create both the background and the personalized header.
Then she did another one (with the personalized header)
for our extended family blog as well.
Since that time all she can talk about is how
she is going to it for this season and that season...
I frequently find her browsing the Internet now
searching scrapbook sites for new material
for her next creation.
I am fairly convinced she is addicted to backgrounds now.
I had no idea she had such an addictive personality...
time to hide the Tylenol!
Ha Ha!

8 comments:

  1. Cute background, Tammy! I think it looks great. Being crafty (even if on the computer) isn't a BAD addiction, is it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ALL thanks to YOU, Becca! You gave me the Shabby Princess web-stie! I love it! I have used it so much for my scrapbooking, and now, with the help of Mark, THIS! Thank you, Thank you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Way cute family picture, and I love the background. Another website with cute backgrounds for blogs is www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
    I love changing my blog backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new background-it is very festive, and your new family picture is very cute-you all look very happy! You have a really cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling picture of your family! Great job!
    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love your new family picture. Everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your background, it is so much fun! And thanks to you, ours is pretty cute, too. Thanks for all of your help, I can't wait to create more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was FUN to hang out and "PLAY". We have to get together while we can! : (

    ReplyDelete