We got out our Fall decorations and came across this turkey (we haven't seen it for at least 2 years, I don't know if Kayley even recognised it). Jacob thinks it is pretty fun. Kayley and I were enjoying watching him play with it this morning and got out the camera. He is pretty FUNNY with it! Enjoy the video!
Jacob is sooo funny and cute in is pj's, I love him so much and all of you guys!!! Great video!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha, that is so cute! I love the twirling and dancing!
ReplyDeleteHe he, he is a great dancer!! He is such a cute kid!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea how to comment other than doing it anonymously, but this is Tammy's cousin Francesca in Chicago. Just checked out your blog and love ther pictures. Jacob looks so much like Mark it's scary! He's a regular mini-me! Of course the girls are adorable also. Isn't little kid soccer so much fun and so hysterical! Mario scored his first goal after two seasons and 6 months! Finally! Sadly, he has my genes and has no athletic ability whatsoever. : ) Sending all my love!
ReplyDeleteJacob is sooo cute. That dance is great.
ReplyDeleteLuv ya
Mom and Dad
Emilee loved watching this video, she even giggled several times and she wants me to keep starting it over again.
ReplyDelete