3/08/2009

Twins???

This is a good thing for me, I think!
Last night we went out to eat. Rachel and I were seated and waiting for Mark to bring in the kids. Our Waiter came over, took one look at us and said, "you guys are twins." Rachel and I laughed and told him of our 14 year age difference. Anyway he said he didn't know who that complemented, so I'm thinking I'll take the complement of looking a little younger! Well I thought it was great, us TWINS!
(More photos from the evening)
Jacob was excellent! Last time we went out to dinner with him I remember him being a little handful, but he was GREAT this time!

Moriah was so FUNNY, our Waiter is taking everyones orders and he comes to her and she says, "what do you think is better, the Macaroni & Cheese, or the Cheese pizza?" I just started laughing! Then Kayley orders by whispering it to her Daddy. We had a nice evening together!

4 comments:

  1. It was nice seeing all of you having fun. Thank you for all you did to make the visit of Rachael fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are always looking for an excuse to go out to dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally thought you were having twins there for a moment. You titled it that way on purpose didn't you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...how cute!!! You guys really do look like twins, beautiful twins, haha. I thought you were having twins for a second, haha. Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete