3/26/2009

Some FUN Pics

Moriah making a basket at her last basketball game (Daddy let her play).
The kids enjoying a GREEN snack on St. Patty's Day. When Moriah finished she asked if we were going to have a green dinner, I told her no, because I was not going to be home. Daddy ended up making GREEN mac and cheese! Such lucky children!

Jacob crying over spilled milk.
He just couldn't wait for me to finish, grabbed his cup and down came the milk!

Kayley lost her FIRST tooth on the 15th! She has been waiting and waiting!
Jacob wanted to HELP Daddy take out the trash!
He is such a BIG boy!!!

4 comments:

  1. Go Moriah!!! Yay for Kayley, and poor little Jacob, he didn't know mommy:( Jacob is so cute helping daddy take out the trash, what a big boy he is!! Oh, btw, with Eligh's hair, I just hairspray it and let him run his fingers through it in the front and there you have it!! He loves to style his hair, lol, but I love seeing him having fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun St. Patty's family:)! Jaxon will be so jealous about the lost tooth, someday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunny, I love it! How cute is Eligh styling his own hair!!! He is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the blog. It keeps us updated on our family...even Kayley's missing tooth. We see everyone growing.
    Thank you for taking the time to keep our family here in Clovis apart of our family in Provo!

    ReplyDelete