WHAT??? No way!!!! Bendaroos!??!? I've been wanting one for the longest time and now Pixos is my new favorite games to play with, lucky you!!!! And Jacob....how CUTE is he!!!! Love it!!!
I don't know, we never bought them but I've seen it.. is what I should have written in the last reply, lol!! How cool is that you guys got Pixos!! Bryan and I always watch those commercials that shows cool looking toys or activities, the one that really makes us laugh is the Snuggie, have you seen that one? Also, Fun Slide, those one look like it is worth buying, soo funny!!!
Sunny! You really have to stop suggesting things to my wife. She already has a major infomercial addiction that I barely have in check...now I have to go add Snuggie and Fun Slide to the Parental Control Blocked sites!!! Ha ha.
LOL Mark, ok, I will try not to suggest things to Tammy, Bryan and I get crazy talking about these Infomercial, it makes us laugh every time we see new things come out. Our favorite Infomercials are those of Billy May's...he's HILARIOUS!!! He makes us laugh every time he try introducing new products, especially when he uses his hands, it makes it so convincing every time!! LOL
I love the pics and my kids love the bendaroos a lot. Maybe I'll have to watch those infomercials and get them some next Christmas. It looks like they had lots of fun with you guys. They probably hated coming home to jobs and such. We rarely have that much fun during the week.
WHAT??? No way!!!! Bendaroos!??!? I've been wanting one for the longest time and now Pixos is my new favorite games to play with, lucky you!!!! And Jacob....how CUTE is he!!!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWe have Pixos too, is there a trick to them??? We haven't had very good luck with them?
ReplyDeleteI don't know, we never bought them but I've seen it.. is what I should have written in the last reply, lol!! How cool is that you guys got Pixos!! Bryan and I always watch those commercials that shows cool looking toys or activities, the one that really makes us laugh is the Snuggie, have you seen that one? Also, Fun Slide, those one look like it is worth buying, soo funny!!!
ReplyDeleteSunny! You really have to stop suggesting things to my wife. She already has a major infomercial addiction that I barely have in check...now I have to go add Snuggie and Fun Slide to the Parental Control Blocked sites!!! Ha ha.
ReplyDeleteLOL Mark, ok, I will try not to suggest things to Tammy, Bryan and I get crazy talking about these Infomercial, it makes us laugh every time we see new things come out. Our favorite Infomercials are those of Billy May's...he's HILARIOUS!!! He makes us laugh every time he try introducing new products, especially when he uses his hands, it makes it so convincing every time!! LOL
ReplyDeleteI love the pics and my kids love the bendaroos a lot. Maybe I'll have to watch those infomercials and get them some next Christmas. It looks like they had lots of fun with you guys. They probably hated coming home to jobs and such. We rarely have that much fun during the week.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute. I wish my sis and her little one lived closer.
ReplyDeleteI hope our child is just like Jacob/Moriah/Kaylee. Any one of them will be fine. In fact, you could just give us one of them if you'd like...
ReplyDelete