So I seriously could not find her. I knew she was around the tree somewhere because I watched her go over there. But when I went to get her I couldn't see her anywhere. Then all of a sudden I hear her voice coming from above me... "Good, now put your hand on that branch!" Even after I heard her voice it took me a few seconds (and moving a few branches) to see her in the tree! What a nut! -Mark
Looks like fun Kayley!
ReplyDeleteGrandma Tringali
So I seriously could not find her. I knew she was around the tree somewhere because I watched her go over there. But when I went to get her I couldn't see her anywhere. Then all of a sudden I hear her voice coming from above me...
ReplyDelete"Good, now put your hand on that branch!"
Even after I heard her voice it took me a few seconds (and moving a few branches) to see her in the tree! What a nut!
-Mark