9/26/2008

I've been personaly tagged again!

The Photo tag: You have to take all these facts about yourself and type them into Google image search and then pick your favorite pic from the first page of results only.
I did the best I could, sorry I didn't complete the tag, I can't believe I have been personally tagged (my name appearing on a "tagged" list) 2 times in less than 24 hours. I did not follow these rules exactly, I did find my names on the second pages, oops, oh well, here goes. (And I hope its okay that I put some text in with the pics, I like to elaborate!)
Name:

Favorite Food:
My favorite is to eat just about EVERYTHING
First Job:

Nickname:

Where was I born:
Santa Cruz, CA
Favorite Color:
purple, ALL shades
College: (of Life)

.
Bad Habit:
I never like to go there : )

Favorite Place:

Favorite Animal:
anything stuffed : ) growing up my answer would be bears and bunnies, but now that we have 2 dogs, I should really just go with dogs, but I do like the stuffed ones too, they are less work : )
Past Love:
??? Can't think of anything ???

What am I doing right now:

Where I live:
Provo, UT

Favorite Object:
??? can't thing of anything again ???
maybe a heart? I don't know, and I'm moving on

Grandmother's name:

Carmela, how fitting that this is the name of this painting and the painter is Italian

How old am I:

Who wants to be next???

3 comments:

  1. How cute and very clever!!
    Love ya,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you did it.
    It's so fun to learn more about each other. :-)

    ReplyDelete