So Tammy and I have been going nuts for the last few weeks trying to figure out where I should work next year. We have done lists, pros and cons, and even a spread sheet comparing different weighted characteristics of the different jobs and communities. I haven't tried coin flipping or rock-paper-scissors yet but I am getting close.
We just haven't been able to narrow it down sufficiently yet to be able to make a final decision (and then of course seek official confirmation).
Any suggestions out there???
That is frustrating - we have had that happen so many times, you would think we've learned enough patience for a life time but we're doing it again! I hope you guys are able to get your answer soon - it's just so nice when a 'plan comes together.' Keep us updated!
ReplyDeletethat is funny... we tried everything too, we rated all the pros and cons they weighted them (I know sooo scientific) we did everything you could think of and really the numbers still came out the same.. sometimes you just follow through like you are going to all of them and dicks just seem to fall in a row somewhere.. that is how we ended up here.. good luck... ps what are your options... anything close to us... i could really use some family!
ReplyDeletewow!.. i really should edit my comments.. the "dicks" i talked about earlier.. should have been "ducks".. eek!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Ha...I would delete your comments for you Cat but it is REALLY funny! What a difference a letter makes!
ReplyDeleteUmmm, have the girls throw darts at a list of places or a map? Pray about it (I'm sure you already have though). Maybe get a blessing. Wish I had something surefire for you.
ReplyDeleteOur love always,
Uncle Sam & Aunt Sally
Have you thought of.....CALIFORNIA???
ReplyDeleteGrandma Tringali