So I was tucking the girls into bed and asked what song they wanted me to sing. Kayley said, "Sing the engine song!"
So I racked my brain thinking of any train songs I knew...
There was: 'I've been working on the railroad'
and...
well I guess that was it.
So I made up a few songs like "I think I can...I think I can...choo choo!"
Kayley finally said, "No dad...the one where you bend your body funny and say I'm all made of engines!
"Oh...you mean: I'm all made of HINGES!" (a favorite bedtime/primary song of the girls when they were younger).
It was funny to me that all these years when I had "hinges in front" and "hinges in back", Kayley thought that it was ENGINES that I needed "or else I would CRACK!"
-Mark
So does anyone know any other Train songs? Just in case I get the request again! ;)
ReplyDelete