Tammy, Mark, Moriah, Kayley and Jacob are excited to announce
a new arrival is on its way!
That's right. Tammy is expecting.
She is almost 3 months along with a due date of July 22nd.
Below is Mark having fun with the Ultrasound machine:
Baby from the side with arm and leg visible:
Short Clip of the baby moving:
Moriah thinks the movie makes the baby look like a worm. Kayley thought it was a duck when she first saw it. Personally, I think the baby is doing some sort of a dance move. Ha Ha Ha.
P.S. The early Heart Rate was about 160 which is very much on the girl-side if you believe in such things...

This is Mom and I am excited! Love you guys. Guess we will have a better than usual reunion with the birth of Baby Girl Wardle.
ReplyDeleteMom
I was gonna be the first to comment but Mom used the "It's my computer excuse"-- oh well.. congratulations! and I guess that the whole racket ball incedent didn't hurt anything permanent!
ReplyDeleteWe were already pretty sure. I really could see the glow in Tammy's face. Congrats! We're excited for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!! I am sooooo excited to have another grandbaby!!! You have such a wonderful family. Family is everything!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited and happy for you guys!! I can't wait to see my niece/nephew when she/he is born!!haha WOW, what a surprise!! Love you guys!! I miss Rachel already..
ReplyDeleteHow precious is that video!
ReplyDeleteGrandma and Grandpa Tringali(he just came home and saw this)
Only family doctors believe in silly anecdotal stuff like that.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations - such exciting news!
ReplyDeleteTammy and Mark......how wonderful!! I"m tickled for all of you. And your due date is 2 days ahead of Uncle Sam's on the 24th. Maybe there will be another pioneer day baby that has all of the birthdays off!! Lucky, huh?
ReplyDeleteLots of Love always,
Aunt Sally and Uncle Sam
congratulations! We are so excited for you! Keep us posted when you find out if it is a girl or a boy! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for you Tammy!! I am really excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteHi Tammy and Mark. I saw this link on facebook... Great News. Good luck with the fourth! I'm sure your two oldest will be a huge help! You guys are catching up to me! :) Hope all is well! Hope you both remember me!! :) Here is our blog from Denmark. www.rabbitbearbug.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys! You are very brave - you do realize that your kids will outnumber you two to one!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys, we are excited for you. Hey, have you decided where you are going to work when you are done?
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! You are so much better at keeping it a secret than me. Love that Mark can do the ultrasound - so cool!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you. Hopefully our comment makes it to you-this is my first time actually being on a blog! I loved the blog and all the pictures, maybe I'll have to try this thing again! Can't wait for the new arrival to come! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWe love you! Brett, Amy & kids
Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is truly exciting!! Congratulations are in order, David did not believe me at first but we are both really excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteLove Always
David, Amber, and Zoe!
Tammy and Mark congratulations! I was so excited to hear this news. You guys are such great parents. I bet your kids are so excited for a new sibling :) Hope all is well. Luv ya.
ReplyDeleteAshley and Jake
Congratulations! Love the dancing ultrasound!
ReplyDelete