...has flown by!
Here are some of the things we have been doing!
THE DRAPER TEMPLE
The kids, Aunt Rachel, Mark and I all went through the Draper Temple. It was neat to be there with our little family.
The kids, Aunt Rachel, Mark and I all went through the Draper Temple. It was neat to be there with our little family.
JUGGLING
Mark juggled at the cub scout pack meeting. Later he juggled for Moriah and her friends at Activity Days(since they missed the show).
Mark juggled at the cub scout pack meeting. Later he juggled for Moriah and her friends at Activity Days(since they missed the show).
SOCCER
Last week Kayley's team won 4-0, Kayley scored every one of those winning goals!
Last week Kayley's team won 4-0, Kayley scored every one of those winning goals!
BASKETBALL
Moriah has enjoyed being on this winning team! They have won every game they have played. Two weeks ago they won 52-10!
(Moriah's defense!)

What a fun January! Glad to see Mark is staying in practice with his juggling :-) Good memories there!
ReplyDeleteVery fun! I want to go to the Draper Temple. I'd better check on some tickets. The girls seem to be doing great!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Moriah is old enough to play b-ball!
ReplyDeleteGo Moriah, great job!! The Draper temple looks Beautiful! Nice pics!
ReplyDelete