(So I didn't realize that my last post had posted, it did something funky and I walked away from the computer, quite disappointed that the time I spent, had not worked. So surprise to me when I saw my post. Since I wasn't quite done I will catch up now!) The girls had a busy week! Tuesday Moriah had Activity Days, Wednesday Kayley started indoor soccer (we are all excited for soccer again!), Thursday Moriah and Kayley started Dance (Moriah is doing hip-hop & jazz, Kayley is doing hip-hop, jazz and ballet, Kayley's class, Moriah's class, 2 hours later it's time to go. Luckily Mark came over after work and stayed with the girls so I could take Jacob home and start dinner), Saturday, another soccer practice and game for Kayley and then Moriah started Basketball. She had her first game, she has never played, or had a practice (due to not having a coach) we get to the game she gets her jersey and is told to go in and she says, "What do I do?" Anyway she did great and was way excited to shoot and make a basket!!! Way to go Moriah!
Kayley's 2nd soccer game
Moriah's 1st basketball game
That is so cool that Moriah made a basket her first time playing! You go girl! It all looks like fun, especially dance. I kind of miss that and wish Ashlee would do that instead of gymnastics. I keep watching for new posts, I noticed a glow...
ReplyDeleteGo girls's! You are doing great and looks like you are having a fun time!
ReplyDeleteLove Grandma Tringali