This is my favorite picture of you all! Tammy you are SOOO adorable, I love your costume!! Can't wait to see the fam! Where's Mark? I don't see you? haha Did you dressed up for Halloween?
I'm impressed you guys!! What cute costume ideas!! I always knew that you were a SUPER family....har, har. (Sorry, but I had to go there.) Bad jokes aside, that is a really cute picture!!
Thanks. Who knew that all Tammy and I had to do to get a cute family picture was to cover my face! Ha Ha. Uh Oh! Gotta go...my Spidey-sense is tingling!
Truth be told...both Jake and I are fake. I posed on a table and flipped me around. Jake had a funny look on his face in this picture so I stole his head from a different pic and Voila! Not bad though. I have another one with me crawling on the wall instead of hanging upside-down, but I liked this one the best.
You can't leave until you teach Troy how to do all that photoshop stuff on our computer. There are so many pics I would like to change or move faces from one photo to another. So...I guess you'd better get busy teaching or you'll be stuck here. Although I still haven't figured out how to pull it off. If I had, you wouldn't be going at all!
All the "girl" costumes came from Walmart (I had to take the cape and "S" off my costume and put it on a shirt that fit). Jacob's came from Target (I ordered it on-line, cause they were always out of his size). Mark's came from Savors and I found the gloves and shoe coverings at another store. : )
This is my favorite picture of you all! Tammy you are SOOO adorable, I love your costume!! Can't wait to see the fam! Where's Mark? I don't see you? haha Did you dressed up for Halloween?
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed you guys!! What cute costume ideas!! I always knew that you were a SUPER family....har, har. (Sorry, but I had to go there.) Bad jokes aside, that is a really cute picture!!
ReplyDeleteThanks. Who knew that all Tammy and I had to do to get a cute family picture was to cover my face! Ha Ha. Uh Oh! Gotta go...my Spidey-sense is tingling!
ReplyDeleteWow! What Beautiful costumes? That must be Mark hanging upside down! Cooooool.
ReplyDeleteLuv ya,
Mom and Dad
Those costumes are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThe picture is perfect, I love it! You guys are the greatest superheroes I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteI love the superhero theme! Did you photoshop Mark in or is he really hanging from something?
ReplyDeleteTruth be told...both Jake and I are fake. I posed on a table and flipped me around. Jake had a funny look on his face in this picture so I stole his head from a different pic and Voila!
ReplyDeleteNot bad though. I have another one with me crawling on the wall instead of hanging upside-down, but I liked this one the best.
You can't leave until you teach Troy how to do all that photoshop stuff on our computer. There are so many pics I would like to change or move faces from one photo to another. So...I guess you'd better get busy teaching or you'll be stuck here. Although I still haven't figured out how to pull it off. If I had, you wouldn't be going at all!
ReplyDeleteI L-O-V-E!!!!!!!!! Your Halloween costumes!!! They are seriously so cute! Where did you get them-you are just such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture!!! Good job!
ReplyDeleteAll the "girl" costumes came from Walmart (I had to take the cape and "S" off my costume and put it on a shirt that fit). Jacob's came from Target (I ordered it on-line, cause they were always out of his size). Mark's came from Savors and I found the gloves and shoe coverings at another store. : )
ReplyDelete