So a lot of our friends have been posting about their anniversaries so I thought I would too. We celebrated 10 years. WOW! It seems like we were married just yesterday and yet it seems like we have been together, well forever. We went out to dinner the day after (Mark was covering for the Residency on the 15th). Dinner was nice, poor Mark was exhausted from working SOOOO much! It was great to just be us, NO KIDS. Anyway on Sunday while I was at my Primary meeting and Mark was taking a nap, Moriah and Kayley made a great big banner for us. They put together a program, where we looked through out wedding album, listened to Kayley sing a song and then watched our wedding video. We have such cute kids!!! It was fun to remember the day a little more with Moriah and Kayley. Thank you girls!
That is so sweet of the girls! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHow much fun was that?.. and anniversary party from your kids! Congrats you guys! and here is to going to Hawaii for your 15th!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDelete