8/17/2008

Camping Fun

So my siblings will disagree with the title of this one...
They may have went camping but Tammy and I only went up for the afternoon/evening.
What can I say...I have to work!
I was oncall and only got about 3 hrs of sleep the night before...
apparently, with little Emilee not being very sleepy, those that went caming also only got about 3 hours of sleep!



Lots of fishing...41 total fish caught that day between us all. You gotta love catch and release!



Campfire with hotdogs and smores!
And just lots of fun hanging out!




We did this last year too. It is becoming a sort of family tradition. Hopefully I can plan it better next year and get to camp (although Tammy really enjoyed the whole "just go up for the day" thing!).

2 comments:

  1. Some day we will live close enough to partake!... :( Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete