2/03/2008

We Finally Did It!

So yesterday Tammy and I finally put ALL the christmas stuff away!
Most of it was at least put into boxes for the last few weeks but
the Christmas tree still decorated our living room until late last night.
I think flipping the calendar to FEBRUARY was my main motivation!
Now we just have to vacuum up all the pine-needles!

4 comments:

  1. Hey.. don't feel alone!..I just put my Christmas tree away today too! Doesn't it make you good that your family got to enjoy Christmas a little longer this year.. (that is what I told myself..lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent thought! Maybe next year I will leave it up till Easter! Ha Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one reason I was glad we didn't put any decorations up...they would probably still be up! Congrats on getting it all down and put away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the family picture. Just over Tammi's shoulder is what our old boat looked like, any one interested. Its for sale. Christmas has been in boxes since Jan. 2, but the boxes still sit in the family room, so don't any of you youngins feel bad. Oh... the children are beautiful. They grow way too fast. I can't wait to see yours again. Catherine's mom.

    ReplyDelete