1/20/2008

Buffalo and Llamas and Goats Oh My!

This last weekend Mark worked down in Delta.
The rest of the family tagged along and hung out
a lot with Uncle Sam and Aunt Sally.
It turned out to be quite the adventure!
First, they took us out to see the Buffalo in Oak City.


Then we fed the Llamas at his house!


We played with Hercules, the dog, and looked at
Uncle Sam's pigeons and bunnies.


A short walk away, a neighbor of Uncle Sam's let us
play with their baby goats! The kids had fun playing with the "kids"!


Uncle Sam sure knows how to spoil us! We also went bowling with our cousins,
had pizza, and played at a park too!
Thanks a ton Uncle Sam and Aunt Sally. We love you.

4 comments:

  1. We have family in Delta! Home of the "Stephenson Honey"! It's a great small town. Looks like everyone had a great time with all the animals! What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you were able to go with Mark down there! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to see a comment from you guys on our blog! I'm glad you have a blog too...what a neat way to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, Your girls are getting sooo big! I can't believe it. And little Jacob is so adorable!! I love your blog :) Luv ya Cousin!

    ReplyDelete