It is too fast, at least we get to catch a glimplse here and there so some day when we are 80 and rambling on we can tell our grandkids and their kids.. I remember when your father...( and the great thing about our generation is we have videos like these to prove it!)
Tammy little Jake is soooo cute! I wish I could see him in person! I love this stage, he reminds me a lot of how Jonathon was! I love his name too, so does Jake :)
It is too fast, at least we get to catch a glimplse here and there so some day when we are 80 and rambling on we can tell our grandkids and their kids.. I remember when your father...( and the great thing about our generation is we have videos like these to prove it!)
ReplyDeleteDid I hear some Prince of Persia grunts as Jake head-butted his Daddy? I believe I did!
ReplyDeleteTammy little Jake is soooo cute! I wish I could see him in person! I love this stage, he reminds me a lot of how Jonathon was! I love his name too, so does Jake :)
ReplyDelete