4/18/2010

Our Easter Festivities!


During spring break the girls each had a day to have some friends over for lunch and an Easter egg hunt.


We also took a trip to Thanksgiving Point on Daddy's day off!


Jacob LOVED playing with the dinosaurs in the sand & water.
Easter came early for us this year (the kids were so surprised that the Easter Bunny came during the middle of the day)!


Easter Day at Grandma & Grandpa's!


It was really great to be with ALL of Mark's FAMILY!
Celebrating Mark's birthday with his family

Instead of making Mark a cake I uses the left-over cupcakes from the girls parties. What do I do with cupcakes for him, I asked myself??? And I came up with 9 holes and a couple of sand traps (he loves to golf)! : )

2 comments:

  1. Love the cupcake idea!! What a fun Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I find the big group pic of us hilarious by the way!) it was a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete