4/28/2010

HAIR

Moriah has some new layers!

straightened,

or curled, it has been FUN!

Zachary's 1st hair cut!
Before

Getting ready

Snip, snip

ALL DONE

2 comments:

  1. All cute haircuts!! Love Moriah's layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh and I both agree she looks good in this picture!

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiodSoreYhKNfmYWMG2AtGybp_-cn7uPNo8tv_uoO3jMVVezzVsuYbowbnCX35iLwiIqGeqin5GZ0EIpyac7MMiE3dfyANOVjFdCYJ1DV2KUT5XkNjFVW_kYmevpgK2a7Rv1WLkZpc_Nts/s0/P1100056.JPG

    I asked Josh if he thinks she looks good enough to kiss and he looked at me with a big grin and said, "yup!" Then he leaned close and gave her several big juicy kisses on the lips. The picture is so clear and sharp the girl appeared to be directly in front of us so it looked like Josh was really kissing her and that cracked me up. It was fun to watch! Josh seemed to get into kissing her. He explained the display is warm and silky smooth and the picture so clear it seemed like she came to life and he was really kissing her. He told me I should try it. I kissed her several times and Josh cracked up. He said it looked really cool.

    ReplyDelete