12/15/2009

Reflections Contest

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!
Kayley won a medal for her photography entry in the reflections contest at school. It will go on to be judged at the next level! Both girls enter a photo and a painting. The theme this year was "Beauty is..." this one was really fun.


After the awards Moriah asked her teacher if she could show her Dad the PowerPoint presentation she had been working on (PowerPoint? I don't think I have ever done anything on this program, at least I have heard of it, right? The kids are learning SO much these days, WOW!) Way to go Moriah!!!

Kayley's winning picture she took:
Moriah's BEAUTIFUL picture she took:

The girls' paintings are still at the school, more beautiful pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kayley! What a beautiful picture! I love to take pictures of flowers too. Moriah, I love the clouds in your picture - beautiful. As for powerpoints - I am completely impressed. Good for you girls!

    ReplyDelete