12/22/2009

Gingerbread Houses

Last night we made gingerbread houses. It was TONS of FUN! We helped Jacob get a little house up but he would much rather EAT the candy than put it on his house. Kayley's roof caved in so daddy helped put up some "supporting beams" and we were able to put the roof back on! Moriah's house on the other hand was demolished! I was finding the perfect spot to take pictures with no messes showing in the background : ) and then I was fixing her hair, and I don't even know how it happened but BOOM, I bumped her house and it fell. Mark & Moriah busted up laughing, and I felt so bad (later Moriah confessed she was a little sad, but man she was a good sport)! Mark and I helped put together a new house but she didn't really decorate this one as much. She was able to put her snowman & car back on and she rebuilt Santa and his reindeer on her rooftop.

Moriah working on house #1
The finished products:
Mark's house: he made a very cool looking snowman, car and tree outside his house, not to mention his gigantic Christmas star on his roof!

Moriah with house #2
(Moriah's friend Meg came over while we were decorating our houses and brought her that adorable flower beanie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment