7/10/2009

Happy July!

THE 4TH
Mark took the girls to Stadium of Fire, they had so much fun seeing the Jonas Brothers, and all the other entertainment. Jacob and I stayed home and watched the neighbors do fireworks, fireworks on TV, and the fireworks done at the stadium.



FIREWORKS
We did our fireworks on Monday for FHE, Mark got out his torches and entertained us after the fireworks were all gone! He called them his BIG sparklers.







CAMPFIRE
On Wednesday Mark came home from work and suggested going to Vivian park for a campfire. We got there just before it got dark and enjoyed roasting marshmallows and spending time with Mark's brother Troy and his family (we are sure glad you guys were able to join us)!

(Mark kept the fire going, he is just really good with FIRE.)


THE DOGS


(Patches looks kind of small in this picture but he is really BIGGER than Gloria.)

5 comments:

  1. What a fun 4th! Next year we'll be better about going to a good fireworks display. I'm sure the Stadium of Fire was just amazing!

    Can't believe how big the dogs are now! Weren't they just puppies?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lucky!!! Jonas Brothers??? How fun!!! Moriah and Kayley are so CUTE!!! I want to squeeze and kiss Jacob he is too ADORABLE!!! Mark, that is really cool torch! Tammy you look so cute with Jacob.

    Oh, how did you guys uploaded the videos onto your blog? I've tried for days uploading a video of mine and it took hours so I called it quits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The videos have to be super short. If they are too long then they are too big for the upload and it just pretends to upload for hours. (I think you can do bigger videos if you upload them somewhere else like youtube and then embed them into your post with html text).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting us, we had a great time making and eating s'mores. It looks like you had a fun 4th. I thought about taking Ashlee to the Stadium of Fire and decided it was too expensive. Maybe sometime...I did hear it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fun 4th for you guys. Your family is just so adorable and blessed. Must be getting really excited about the empending birth. Cannot wait for you guys. Good luck to you on your next little adventure.

    ReplyDelete