2/25/2009

It's Official (Ultrasound fun)

We've been having lots of fun doing random ultrasounds.

Here's a video of the baby kicking...

Here's one I love...drink it up!
A fun head and hands shot:

And thankfully this time the baby was a bit less modest:

That's right...looks like a little brother for Jacob! Moriah seemed very excited but I have to say, Kayley sounded a bit disappointed. I think she really wanted a little sister. She even had a name picked out: Poppyseed! Ha! Ha!

Speaking of names...suggestions are now welcome!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I knew you wanted a baby brother for Jacob to play with. I am so excited for you. I have to say, I'm a little envious that you get to do ultrasounds whenever you want! That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats guys!.. we all need more boys... I would give you some names but I am sure we will have another boy and I am holding out on names... Although, I can't get Tyler to name one of ours Grant so I hope you guys use it!. I just love the name so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you guys!!!! Jacob will be so happy to have a little brother to play with. Kayley is so funny, Poppyseed!?...that's hilarious!! I really like the name Trenton but it's just a suggestion. Can't wait for your baby to arrive, yaayyyyy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat, I love Grant! Mark says its growing on him, that's the only name I like at the moment. I have such a hard time with names!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Sorry I can't help you with the name idea, I struggle coming up with my own. Poor Robbie didn't even have a name when we arrived at the hospital to be induced.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I"m late getting into the game...my computer was camping out at the computer hospital for a week! Hooray for Jacob and a little boy. My 2 boy names were Grant and Garrett. I still love them. Have fun deciding!! Love to you ALL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on another boy you guys. Thank you for the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting for Jacob to have a brother and the girls to have two brothers. What a wonderful family. If only...miles didn't separate, but pictures and ultra sounds are great.

    ReplyDelete