2/22/2009

Catch up

Aunt Rachel
enjoying the weather!
100th Day of School
Kayley's Kindergarten class celebrated the 100th day of school by bringing 100 items to school. Kayley wanted to make and bake 100 clay hearts to bringMy Birthday
My wonderful Sister making me a birthday cake.

Celebrating after a nice dinner (Mark, Me and Ottavio's, yummy)

Valentines
Kayley and all the valentines she got at school Moriah and all of hers

BasketBall

Jacob's 1st Basketball & Hoop! Boy does he love it! Warning: this video is a little LOUD as EVERYONE is cheering Jacob on!

5 comments:

  1. Go Jacob, Go Jacob! Very cute pictures. What a great Mom to cut out and bake all of those hearts! How fun are you! I love the pic of Rachel in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I love the springtime blog and yes, I did mine myself, but it took me a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Jackee I must say I wasn't excited to make 100 hearts (not that it ended up being that big of a deal). I told myself many times I would suggest something else for her to bring, but I kept thinging about YOUR post about you helping Adam out with his Kenya report and I guess I just did what you did. Thanks for being a GOOD example! By the way that is way cool that you figured everything out for your background, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute everyone is! (Rachel looks cold).
    Nice cake. Lots of valentines.
    Love you
    Grandma and Grandpa Tringali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute lil Jacob going to be a baller! Rachel look so cute and we miss her so much and all of you!! Wow, Moriah and Kayley got lots of Valentine goodies!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete