12/14/2008

What's your favorite Christmas Movie???

Tis the season to pullout those Christmas DVD's (and even some of those old VHS's)
Do you have a favorite???
We like "The Santa Clause" Movies
"It's a wonderful life",
and more recently "Christmas with the Kranks".
I remember loving the Home Alone movies as a kid and the claymation Rudolph movies are classic!
If you have a favorite (or a few), leave us a comment with them.
You can never watch too many Christmas movies and there is still some time to get in a few more before Christmas!

10 comments:

  1. Don't forget ELF. It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Elf yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elf is the one I was going to mention. It is so cute. I also love all of those you mentioned and another one of my favorites is the Miracle on 34th Street. Joe has a countdown going but of course he's private so you'll have to check it out at my house. I just wish I had time to fit in a Christmas movie. I haven't seen one yet this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My personal favorite is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation but it is not very kid appropriate. Don't forget A Christmas Story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love The Santa Clause and It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle of 34th Street! BTW, your family pictures are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the old version of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"! It doesn't get any better than that, though "A Christmas Story" is close.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you have a blog, I love the Christmas letter and the family blog. My favorite christmas movie is the one with mickie mouse and Ebenezer Scrooge love, it. Hope you have a merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. We finally watched ELF for the first time this AM with the kids. It is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "It's a wonderful life" for me.
    Hi Tammy, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, ours was great. It's just so hard to think it's a New Year already. You have a beautiful family. Think of you often.
    With love

    ReplyDelete