12/02/2008

Tammy's Family Group Photo

This is Tammy's side of the family. It was quite the task (as all of you with several adult siblings know) to get all these busy families in the same place at the same time - let alone to get all the kids to smile on a TIMER! We did it though...well almost.
It was so fun to be down in Cali with all of them last week! We already miss them. I'm sure next year we will NOT all fit around that couch!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm glad you guys had a fun time. Now I'm feeling guilty that I have a Christmas background and you still don't. Thanks, though, I love mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun seeing you guys, even if you did keep us up way too late;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! I love your Christmas background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun to see you guys finally!! The family picture turned out great! Love the kids, so cute!

    ReplyDelete