1/31/2011

Braces, Snow & Tumbling

Moriah and her braces! 
BEAUTIFUL!!!
We have had LOTS of SNOW this WINTER!!! 
 Parent observation day at Jacob's tumbling class.  It was so much fun to get to go in and watch him, he was so FUNNY, always looking over at us.


balance beam 
 going around the course
this is Jacob being a monkey, his leg is his "tail" 
crab walk

3 comments:

  1. So envious of your snow! We have had little to none. Its no way to spend a winter in Utah :(

    Love the cowboy dad in Jacob's gymnastics photos! Offers some insight into what life in Ephraim might be like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Moriah look lovely with her new braces! How fun the snow, wish we were there!! Jacob is so adorable and I love the last picture of him, so handsome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I downloaded this picture I was debating whether this girl is attractive or goofy looking. She does have some unique facial feature which I think look good, but she is definitely kinda goofy looking. I asked my 12 yo Josh what he thinks. He took one look and had a good laugh. He said she definitely looks goofy but went on to say she looks kinda good.

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiy0CY2ZjSldJRGkBSCZTC23xUCx8R46AIuSq8YoPmwwsOj84tfWkW-DZ4qEhtLazAQpns4Of28h4F8YiNgbEeU_gVnzfAHNeyZFcNwGqK-ElpL-dsGWRnnimiNiE1GjMsgAhXnaVzhoEY/s0/111.JPG

    ReplyDelete