On Friday the girls school had a parade. The kids walked up and down Main street (It was pretty cold outside). Jacob sure enjoyed seeing Spider-Man & Batman at the parade!

Kayley wanted to be a cat again (she dressed up as a cat at school last year). Moriah finally decided on being a witch.

Kayley and her teacher Ms. Whitney

Moriah and here teacher, Mrs. Bird

Every year (for the past 11 years) we like to do a themed Halloween picture (I wonder how long we will keep this up). I have been wanting to do this for a while and with Mark's new office, this was the perfect year to do this picture! Enjoy. (Mark tried hard to play the part!)
Kayley and her teacher Ms. Whitney
Moriah and here teacher, Mrs. Bird
Every year (for the past 11 years) we like to do a themed Halloween picture (I wonder how long we will keep this up). I have been wanting to do this for a while and with Mark's new office, this was the perfect year to do this picture! Enjoy. (Mark tried hard to play the part!)
Hahahaha! I love the family pictures! Jacob looks really cute in his coat and white shirt and tie! Very professional of him!
ReplyDeleteHi Tammy..What great pics!! I expecially liked the one of Mark(HA!!) Just wanted to let you know we are having a Free Giveaway on the blog..(now until Nov.7th)An Italian Stone w/Vinyl saying has to do with Family,Home & Blessings.
ReplyDeleteCheck it out..If you choose to enter..Good luck!! Love barb
Love the pictures!.... can i get appointment with Doctor Jacob, he is just to adorable to pass up! Plus I know Nurse Moriah and Kayley will take good care of me, Not to mention specialist Zachary!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Very creative and Mark is a great patient.
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome pics!
ReplyDeleteCUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!
ReplyDelete