10/07/2009

Weekend Getaway

We went up to Midway for a work retreat (AKA: meetings for Mark). We enjoyed swiming and eating (its been a while since I have had calamari) along with the beautiful grounds and park area.





Off to Park City
for a ride on the ski lift.

Zachary was needing to eat so the rest of the family went for a ride while Zach was fed. Mark was told the ride was about 40 mins up and back, so it sounded perfect. Well it was a little busy (probably more than usually) because they were on it for about 2 hours (a little too LONG, especially for Jacob who came back fast ASLEEP). Though it was a beautiful day for this ride.



Playing a game while we wait for pizza (Musical Spoons)


We finished off our day with ice cream while we walked back to the car.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I love the new picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how fun! I love the family picture, way cute! Also, it was great talking to you on the phone the other day, it seemed like forever, we use to talk on the phone a lot, now we just write to each other, still good though! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had a blast on this trip! I LOVE the family picture and I can't believe how big Zachary is already! We miss you guys too!! Hope you're loving your new area though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We so miss Park City! What a beautiful place to go and have fun.

    ReplyDelete