9/22/2009

2 Months old

We just can't believe our little Zachary is already TWO months old! Time is sure flying by.

I tried to capture his "cuteness" with our camera (I am anxious to get professional pictures again).

Zachary is now weighing in at 9 lbs 4 oz and is 22 inches.

4 comments:

  1. He is so adorable!!! Can't wait to hold him soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you shared your blog with us! Love that we can keep up with each other. I seriously can't believe that Moriah is so grown up! I remember seeing her when she was only a few days old! Time flies way too fast! Congrats on your new sweet boy! You're baby recipe is fabulous!!! They're all too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you guys...All settled in?? I cannot believe you guys have 4 kids....Congratulations on Zachary...It's amazing how some of the kids look just like you Tammy and some look just like Mark...They all are adorable & with you and Mark...you guys make a great family..
    I've been wanting to connect with you guys for a long time...Maybe now with blogs we can do that easier...When you have a minute check my blog out...I have recipes, craft ideas, free giveaways (1 coming up in about a week) I think I'm either going to give a way a stone w/vinyl lettering or a mother/daughter polka-dot apron set...Sharlene is going to help me with it...This blogging is so new to me...anyway check out it at: santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    Love you guys, Barb & family

    ReplyDelete